• Minimum stay – 3 nights (subject to change)
• Daily and Monthly Rates (Monthly Rate Based on 30 day Month) Rates are subject to change without notice from season to season
• Maximum of 6 persons per lot at all times.
• There is an additional charge of $5 per guest over 4 persons.
• Limit 2 pets per lot, including visitors’ pets – Must follow Pet Rules
• Motor Coach must be minimum of 28′
• Motor Coach must be 10 years or newer, unless approved by Management
(Call for approval)
• Rates include full hook-ups, administrative fee, electric & tax
• Rates also include golf course green fees, tennis and pickleball.
• Outside storage must be obtained for tow dolly/trailer
• No Car Trailers, Tow Dollies or ATV’s allowed inside the Resort
• WIFI – available in clubhouse area FREE of charge
• WIFI – available on site for a daily fee
• Discounts: Family Motor Coach (FMCA) – Daily Rates Only.
ID card required at time of reservation or check-in.
Outdoor Resorts Indio offers Privacy Perimeter Lots (located along the perimeter wall), as well as Golf Course View Lots. So feel free to pick a more private setting, or enjoy the views of an expansive, manicured fairway. Either way you’ll have the ability to select from one of several amenity levels to suit your comfort. Please ask about “Off Season” rates, listed above.
Perimeter Privacy Lots/Golf Course Lots Amenity Levels
SILVER – Standard Concrete Pad, Table and Chairs, Umbrella(s), Landscaping, full hookups to include; 100 amp service 30/50, Sewer, Water, Cable TV Hookups, Trash Pickup, telephone capable. Additional basic amenities may be available
GOLD –Silver Level Amenities plus increased shade area; gazebos and/or Automatic Roll Out Shades or multiple large umbrellas, more updated EC w/sink, Cooktop, mini fridge, additional chairs, larger counter space, Ambiance Lights. May Include; BBQ, Heaters, Fire pit, Bar Stools, Dishwasher
DIAMOND – Full Outdoor Living Experience – All the Amenities of a Premier Gold Level plus group/dining Seating Area, full shade pergola, large kitchen area with counter for food prep, range, range top/burners. May Contain TV/Audio, bar with stools, fire place or heaters.
So whether you want to minimize your footprint, or make a splash for the season, our front office staff has you covered. Simply select a location preference (Privacy or Golf Course) followed by your desired amenity level.
Rental guests are welcome at most resort sponsored activities. In season, monthly “Wine & Cheese Parties” are held for rental guests.
For stays less than a month a 3-day cancellation notice required, 1 nights stay will be charged for cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival date. Deposit of $500.00 for stays one month or longer with a 30-day cancellation notice. Any alteration in arrival or departure dates must be done 3-days prior to arrival. No refund for cancellation of part of the reservation or early departure. Only funds drawn on U.S. banks accepted. $35.00 Cleaning Fee Deposit Upon Check-in. Cleaning Fee is refundable if the Lot is left in Acceptable Condition when you depart.
Class A Motor coaches only. 10 Years or newer, unless approved by management, minimum length 28 ft. All other types of RV’s are prohibited. Coaches must be approved by RVIA. NO CAR TRAILERS OR TOW DOLLIES are allowed in the resort. The parking lot will not accommodate these vehicles for storage. Check with reservation clerk about adjacent storage facility.